- About LUCRF
- Super school
- Forms and publications
Super administration should be as simple and streamlined as possible. With Employers Online it now is.
Our Employers Online facility enables employers to manage all their transactions effectively online. Employers Online enables you to:
- Maintain passwords
- View all contributions
- Maintain employer details
- View real-time employee listings
- View and update employee details
- Submit online contributions, and
- Add/cease employee records.
Register for Employers Online
In order to use the Employers Online service, you must
- Be an existing LUCRF Super member
- Register for Employers Online access
New employers to LUCRF Super will need to complete an Employer Application Form, prior to registering for Employers Online access.
There are two methods to register for Employers Online access.
1) Register online
- Access the Employers Online registration form and complete ALL details.
- Once you submit the registration form a temporary password will be sent to your registered email address.
- When you login to Employers Online for the first time you will be required to change this temporary password.
- This ensures that only you can access your information.
- Remember to keep your password secure at all times.
2) Call LUCRF Call Centre
- Call our friendly call centre staff on 1300 130 780 during office hours to get immediate access.