- About LUCRF
- Super school
- Forms and publications
Support for employers
LUCRF Super offers support to make super simple for employers.
We take the hassle out of superannuation and help our employers via:
- Our in-house Contact Centre – operated by LUCRF Representatives who are employed directly by the Fund
- Regular communications – employer newsletters, e-news, website and legislative updates
- Employer forums – to give you the chance to discuss important super topics
- Member education – to ensure your employees are informed, and
- Employers Online – an online facility to save time and streamline your superannuation administration and reporting.
- Business Development Managers (BDM’s) – our BDM’s are out on the road talking to employers and members about super and pensions, call 1300 130 780 and ask for your local BDM to visit your workplace to assist in any way they can.