Members Online is a convenient facility for you to access your super account via the internet.
Members Online gives you online access to your account/s whenever it suits you, which means you can keep track of your super or pension account/s and undertake the following tasks:
- Check your contributions
- Check your most recent super balance
- Update your contact details
- Change your current investment choice and future contributions
- Check your insurance details and apply to change your insurance
- Advise us of your Tax File Number (TFN)
- Update your beneficiary details, and
- Change your password.
Register for Members Online
In order to use the Members Online service, you must
- Be an existing LUCRF Super member
- Register for Members Online access
New members to LUCRF Super will need to complete an Member Application Form (listed on the left under Related documents) prior to registering for Employers Online access.
There are two methods to register for Members Online access.
1) Register online
- Access the Members Online Registration Form and complete ALL details.
- Once you submit the registration form a temporary password will be sent to your registered email address.
- When you login to Members Online for the first time you will be required to change this temporary password.
- This ensures that only you can access your personal information.
- Remember to keep your password secure at all times.
2) Call LUCRF Call Centre
- Call our friendly Call Centre staff on 1300 130 780 during office hours to get immediate access.