- Super school
- Forms and publications
Members Online is a convenient facility for you to access your super account via the internet.
Members Online gives you online access to your account/s whenever it suits you, which means you can keep track of your super or pension account/s and undertake the following tasks:
- Check your contributions
- Check your most recent super balance
- Update your contact details
- Change your current investment choice and future contributions
- Check your insurance details and apply to change your insurance
- Advise us of your Tax File Number (TFN)
- Update your beneficiary details, and
- Change your password.
Register for Members Online
In order to use the Members Online service, you must
- Be an existing LUCRF Super member
New members to LUCRF Super will need to complete a Member Application Form (listed on the left under Related documents) prior to registering for Members Online access.
There are two methods to register for Members Online access.
1) Register online
- Access the Members Online Registration Form and complete ALL details.
- Once you submit the registration form a temporary password will be sent to your registered email address.Click here for further information on our password requirements.
- When you login to Members Online for the first time you will be required to change this temporary password.
- This ensures that only you can access your personal information.
- Remember to keep your password secure at all times.
2) Call LUCRF Call Centre
- Call our friendly Call Centre staff on 1300 130 780 during office hours to get immediate access.