Careers at LUCRF Super
Our team thrives on achieving the best retirement outcomes for our members and providing personalised customer service, care and advice.
Working with us
Working at LUCRF Super, you can be proud knowing that you’re part of a fund that’s committed to providing a secure retirement for all Australians, not just the privileged few.
We’re a passionate and energetic group that’s driven by our goal of always putting our members first.
Our culture and values
Our values lie at the heart of our culture and are central to our success and achievements. Our values are:
- putting our members first
- providing friendly service to members
- standing up for one another
Our team lives and breathes our values. Our values represent who we are, how we do things, and the respect and care we show to our members and each other.
Why join the LUCRF Super team?
At LUCRF Super, we look after our people, as they look after our members. We’re looking for the best people to be part of our team and our future.
We appreciate that work/life balance is important for our team members to be the best at what they do. Along with a great salary, we offer some amazing benefits to help achieve this:
- rostered days off (RDOs), or the option of a 35-hour working week, for permanent full-time team members
- 16% superannuation for team members covered by our EBA (after their probation period has passed)
- three additional public holidays each year – Easter Tuesday, Show Day and Christmas Eve
- a holistic wellness program that includes annual flu vaccinations, Employee Assistance Program and access to mental health support, volunteer leave and social activities to keep our workplace fun and exciting
- a commitment to internal promotion and career development
- income protection insurance for peace of mind
- funded learning and development opportunities and a commitment to study and exam leave
- access to the MYKI Commuter Club so you can save money on public transport
- “Keep-Cups” that not only help to minimise waste, but can get you a discount at local cafes
- a commitment to the environment through green initiatives and offices located in a 4 star Green Star-rated building
- fun team events throughout the year including the Mother’s Day Classic, team town hall information sessions, and end-of-year festivities.
Is working with us right for you?
We’re looking for talented people with a wide range of skills and experience. You must be engaged in your work and align with our values. You’re curious by nature, always seeking creative solutions, and you face challenges head-on. Above all else, you’re passionate about securing a rewarding retirement outcome for all Australians.
We’re looking for people from a diverse range of backgrounds, who want to make meaningful contributions, thrive on a challenge and take great pride in making a difference.
We’re not actively recruiting right now, but if you’d like to register for any potential vacancies please upload your CV and covering letter.