As a Financial Adviser at LUCRF Super, Raj uses his expert knowledge to help members leverage their super and build wealth in retirement.
Raj has been working in the super industry for seven years after switching from finance. Super has many facets and our members face different challenges, so for Raj, it’s all about getting an outcome that suits the individual’s financial needs.
He’s motivated to provide the best possible outcome for members and endeavours to make it as easy as possible to talk, whether that’s face to face, via education seminars in the workplace or over the phone.
Qualifications and memberships
- Diploma of Mortgage & Finance, Mentor Education
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Mentor Education
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning, Mentor Education
- Master of Financial Planning, Deakin University (in progress, due for completion 2020)
- Regulatory Guide 146 for Superannuation General Advice (RG146)
- Member, Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees (AIST)