Corrections to our insurance cover
Significant Event Notice (SEN)
Correcting Insurance SEN and General Insurance SEN
To acknowledge and correct a mistake that was made in a SEN that was sent to members dated 13 April 2019 and provide further information regarding changes to LUCRF Super’s insurance cover from 1 July 2019, we’re sending members the following two SENs:
- Correction Insurance SEN: This SEN acknowledges incorrect information that was sent to members in our letter dated 13 April 2019 and provides members with the correct information relating to Death & TPD Fixed Premium cover and Death Only Fixed Premium cover. In addition, members will also be provided with a complete overview of how our insurance cover will change from 1 July 2019.
Members who received our SEN dated 13 April 2019 regarding changes to our insurance cover will receive both the Correcting Insurance SEN and General Insurance SEN (see below), even they have exited the Fund or have cancelled their insurance cover since 13 April 2019.
To view Correcting Insurance SEN, click here.
- General Insurance SEN: This SEN is a complete overview of how our insurance cover will change from 1 July 2019.
Members who have joined LUCRF Super since 13 April 2019, do not have any insurance with LUCRF Super, or never received our original letter dated 13 April 2019 will receive the General Insurance SEN.
To view General Insurance SEN, click here.
Individual correspondence to all members including:
- Active members
- Exited members
- Members who have subsequently cancelled their insurance
- Members who did not receive our original SEN dated 13 April 2019 with incorrect information
- New members since 13 April 2019
Members who do not have any insurance with LUCRF Super