LUCRF Super 'Update your details competition'
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry into the ‘LUCRF Super update your details competition’ (Competition) conducted by L.U.C.R.F Pty Ltd (ABN 18 005 502 090) of 833 Bourke Street, Docklands, Victoria (Promoter) you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
- Entry is open to all inforce members of LUCRF Super, aged 18 years and above, who did not have a valid email address and/or mobile phone number recorded on their LUCRF Super membership account as at 22 April 2021. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its suppliers and companies associated with this Competition are not eligible to enter.
- The Competition commences on Friday 30 April 2021 at 10am (AEST) and closes on Sunday 30 May 2021 at 11:59pm (AEST) (Competition Period).
- Invitations to enter the Competition will be sent by EMAIL, SMS and POST.
- To enter, you must correctly submit a valid email address and/or mobile phone number during the Competition Period.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person. If you enter more than once, any subsequent entries will be invalid.
- This Competition is a game of chance. The winning entrant will be drawn randomly at the conclusion of the Promotion Period at 10am AEST Tuesday 1 June 2021. The draw will be held at 833 Bourke Street, Docklands, Victoria.
- The winner will receive $1,000 in Visa pre-paid Gift Cards (Prize) and their first name and state where they reside published on the LUCRF Super website at lucrf.com.au/updatedetailsterms for a minimum of 30 days from date the winning entrant is confirmed.
- The winner will be notified by their valid email address and/or valid mobile phone on their account by the Promoter from Wednesday 2 June 2021 and will need to respond via email and/or mobile to confirm a postal address for the Promoter to send the Prize by registered mail.
- The Prize will be forfeited by the winner if the winner fails to claim the Prize by 5:00pm (AEST) on Tuesday 15 June 2021. In this event the Promoter will conduct a second chance draw at 10:00am (AEST) on Wednesday 16 June 2021 and will notify the winner of that draw by the email address and/or mobile phone number provided to the Promoter. Any winner of the second chance draw must claim the Prize by Wednesday 30 June 2021.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value. The Prize must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible, and the Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter takes no responsibility for Prizes that are posted by the Promoter but not delivered to the winner for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, incorrect, or misdirected entries.