Find your superannuation
There’s $20 billion in lost super waiting to be claimed. Is any of it yours?
If you’ve ever changed jobs, you might have inactive or lost super accounts out there. The good news is they're easy (and free) to find.
How do you find and combine your lost super?
Simply confirm your personal details by clicking the button below. You’ll get an instant result showing all your super accounts. You can also decide if you want to combine some, or all of them into your LUCRF Super account.
Already know where your other accounts are?
If you know where your other super accounts are and want to combine them into your LUCRF Super account, please complete and return the Rollover Your Super form.
Why combine multiple accounts?
- Multiple accounts can lead to paying fees to multiple super funds which could eat into your savings.
- Keeping track of your super will be easier.
- You’ll have greater control of your retirement savings.
Before combining multiple accounts
- Consider the impact of fees and check out the comparative cost of each fund.
- Make sure you’ll have the insurance you need, particularly if you have an existing illness. Any insurance you have with other funds may be cancelled when rolling out your super.
- You may not be able to rollover your super in a defined benefit scheme. There may be other complications.
- There may be additional costs and complexity when rolling out of a self-managed super fund (SMSF).
Do you have questions about finding your super?
Contact us for assistance.Get in touch