- About LUCRF
- Super school
- Forms and publications
Australia's first industry fund
LUCRF Super is Australia’s first industry super fund.
Our aim is to provide consistently competitive returns and excellent service at minimal cost to our members.
The creation of LUCRF Super (Labour Union Co-operative Retirement Fund) in 1978 was the beginning of a transformation that would see superannuation extend beyond a privileged few, to all workers in Australia today.
We seek to be innovators in our field and build genuine relationships with our members, contributing employers and service providers. For all your superannuation and pension needs, LUCRF Super can provide peace of mind from your first job through to your retirement and beyond.
Key facts about LUCRF Super:
• Approximately $3.4 billion in funds under management (FUM)
• More than 184,000 members Australia wide
• Over 15,000 participating employers
• Industry Super fund run only to benefit members
• Market leading pension products
• Flexible insurance arrangements
• Range of investment options
• Low administration fees
• Personal and friendly customer service
Who runs LUCRF Super?
We are governed by the Trust Deed of the Fund. The Trustee LUCRF Pty Ltd ensures that the Fund is administered in accordance with the Trust Deed. The Trustee acts in the best interests of all members and obtains professional independent advice to assist in achieving the Fund’s objectives.
There are currently twelve directors on the Trustee Board. Five are employee representatives, five are employer representatives and two independents.